In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that bikeexperiencetenerife.com is an Internet domain and trademark registered by Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L., C.I.F. B-76519099, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, in Volume 3150, page 165, Page TF-47603, entry 1.
Social denomination: Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L.
Registered Address: Av. Quinto Centenario, Nº 2 C.C. Paraíso del Sol, Local 5 Las Américas, 38670 – Adeje. Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Phone: 922 088 188
Tenerife Excursion Travel makes this reservation platform available to visitors and tourism service providers. The contracts are signed directly between the users and Tenerife Excursion Travel on behalf of the tourist service providers.
General rental conditions
The Client rents from Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. the equipment and/or material described in it subject to the following specific terms and conditions:
- The Client declares to be over 18 years of age, and to have a valid identity document (passport, D.N.I., Spanish N.I.F, Foreigner Identity Number). The Client is the owner of this rental contract and is responsible for the rented equipment - material, which may only be used by the persons designated by the Client in the contract itself.
- The Client or user of the bicycle declares to be in perfect health conditions, and to be capable of handling and possessing sufficient faculties and learning to control the rented equipment - material.
- The equipment - material (bicycle - accessories) will be delivered to the customer checked, clean and in perfect condition. Any claim regarding the condition of the equipment - material (bicycle - accessories) must be formalized at the time of delivery.
- The client is obliged to take care and take all necessary precautions to protect the rented equipment and material (bicycle and accessories) from damage, loss or theft. If any of the aforementioned situations occurs during the rental period, the client will immediately assume all the replacement costs caused at market prices.
- It is the responsibility of the Client and/or his/her companions and/or persons designated for the use of the equipment - rented material, if applicable, to respect Spanish traffic regulations, and must drive carefully and respect pedestrians. It is not authorized to participate in championships or competitions. In accordance with the Spanish Traffic and Road Safety Law, minors under 16 years of age, drivers or occupants of bicycles must always use a protective helmet. In general, the company recommends the use of a helmet to all customers/users regardless of their age.
The bicycles, equipment - rented material, will be collected and delivered within the contracted time slot, during the opening hours established by the Company, which is as follows:
- Monday to Sunday, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The return of the bicycles, equipment - rented material, will be carried out in the same place where it has been collected.
- The price rates in force at the signing of this contract, according to schedule and rented equipment/material, are based on the model of bicycle that is rented
- Upon delivery of the bicycle, payment will be made for the total amount of the contracted service, as well as a deposit of €100, which will be paid at the time of collection of the rented material (bicycle and accessories), provided that the material rented (bicycle and accessories) is returned in the same conditions as when it was delivered. The form of payment of the rent and the deposit will be in cash or by credit card upon delivery of the bicycle.
- Failure to comply due to a delay in the delivery time will cause billing for the same for full days according to the rate.
- Each bicycle has insurance that covers civil liability for possible damages that may be caused to third parties involuntarily, and consequential personal damages that may be caused as a result of defects in the rented material, etc. The client will cover any other risk not covered by the insurance.
- Any defect in the bicycle - accessories during the rental period, the company will try as far as possible to change the bicycle - accessories for an equal or similar model, all subject to availability.
- The Company has informed the client that their personal data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, and incorporated into their files for the purpose of carrying out administrative management. The client can exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation for which they must communicate it to the company at the address that appears in this contract.
- The contract is governed by Spanish Law, and both signing parties, renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, accept the city of Arona as the place of jurisdiction.
- The client declares to have read and understood the previous conditions, as well as the information and explanation provided by the company’s personnel in relation to the deposit or other financial guarantee that they have to pay or are required in this contract, accepting the conditions with the signing of this contract in duplicate in the place and date indicated at the beginning.
www.bikeexperiencetenerife.com is a website owned by Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. The source code, graphic designs, images, photographs, icons, sounds, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and content contained in www.bikeexperiencetenerife.com are protected by Spanish legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights in favor of Tenerife Excursion Travel SL and the reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the website, nor its computer processing, or its distribution, dissemination, resale, transformation or other activity that can be carried out with the contents of its web pages, is not permitted, not even citing the sources used without the prior written permission of Tenerife Excursion Travel SL, giving rise to the legally established responsibility.
The user, solely and exclusively, can use the material that appears on this website for personal and private use, its use for commercial purposes being prohibited. All rights derived from intellectual property are expressly reserved by Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. exercising all civil and criminal actions that correspond to it in the case of infringement or breach of these rights by the user.
Personal data protection
Within the framework of compliance with current legislation, contained in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and RD 994/1999 of June 11, which approves the regulation of security measures for automated files that contain personal data, whose purpose is to guarantee and protect, with regard to the processing of personal data, the freedoms and fundamental rights of natural persons, Tenerife Excursion Travel SL informs users that:
Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. has adopted the technical and organizational measures in accordance with the provisions of current regulations:
- Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. Being the owner of personal data, it informs the Data Protection Agency (APD) of their existence through the identification of personal data files.
- Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. adopts the security measures required by law depending on the level of protection.
- Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. In accordance with the law, it establishes a specific closure where the rights of users and/or clients are collected, clauses related to data collection, data communication, treatment by third parties and data transfer.
- The Personal Data that is collected in the contracting forms on the web site of Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. are subject to automated processing with the maximum guarantees of security and confidentiality, incorporating said data into the database of the company whose ownership corresponds to Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L.
- Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. will ask the user and/or client, when accepting the general conditions, some personal data necessary to provide the service.
- The company Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. will save and protect the information and personal data obtained by adopting due diligence and the necessary measures to try to avoid alteration, loss, theft, access or treatment not authorized by Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L.
- The automated collection and processing of Personal Data is intended to maintain the contractual relationship that may be established with Tenerife Excursion Travel SL, as well as the performance of information, training, marketing tasks (the latter task always identified as such) and other activities of the company.
Conclusions of use and user access
- Access by the user to this website does not imply the start of a contractual and/or commercial relationship with Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. .
- Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. may modify, without prior notice, the information contained on its website, as well as its configuration and presentation (including offers, promotions, prices…).
- Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. undertakes through this means NOT TO ENGAGE IN MISLEADING ADVERTISING. For these purposes, therefore, formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of this website, produced as a result of incomplete or faulty maintenance and/or updating of the website, will not be considered misleading advertising. information contained in these sections, committing to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of said errors, likewise Tenerife Excursion Travel SL does not guarantee the absence of defects or interruptions when accessing the website, trying to solve them if possible.
- Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. will not be responsible for the information and content of third-party links that can be accessed through the Web www.bikeexperiencetenerife.com said responsibility will fall on them.
- Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. will act diligently to remove the third-party link if it is illegal or harms the rights of third parties.
- The existence of links on the page www.bikeexperiencetenerife.com will only have the mission of informing the user and/or client without the existence of These links imply or suggest establishing a commercial relationship with said link.
- The service provider Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. is not responsible for damages and/or losses caused by viruses, interference, security errors, telephone breakdowns, overloads, or of any other type caused by causes beyond Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L.
- In the same way Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. is not responsible for the damage caused to the user’s computer system, or its documents, nor viruses in the links, nor for the damages caused by third parties that have been introduced illegally, outside the scope of control and security of Tenerife Excursion Travel SL.
- Nor is Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. of the damages or losses suffered by the client due to their errors, omissions, in the information given by the company Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. as long as those errors are due to sources outside the company.
- Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. is not responsible for the statements contained in the products marketed by Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L., being responsible for those contents the company in charge of facilitating or distributing such products.
- The client undertakes to provide true, current, complete and authentic data on the information requested in the forms, committing to update them properly.
- Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services. For these purposes, all the information sent TO CLIENTS of Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. will not be considered as commercial communication. provided that its purpose is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between the client and Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L.
- The recipient may revoke at any time the consent given to the receipt of commercial communications with the simple notification of will to the sender
- Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. is not responsible for the breach of any applicable rule that the user may incur when accessing the website www.bikeexperiencetenerife.com and/or in the use of the information contained therein. The user is solely responsible for the use made of the advertisements, content, links, links and hypertexts included in the website www.bikeexperiencetenerife.com.
These conditions are subject to the provisions of Law 7/1998, of April 13, on General Contract Conditions (LCGC) in Law 26/1984, of July 19, General for the defense of Consumers and Users, Directive 97/7/CEE, of May 20, 1997, applicable to contracts developed through the Internet between consumer and supplier and other applicable legal provisions in force.
These general contracting conditions will apply exclusively to final consumers. These general contracting conditions constitute a contract with Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. for the reservation of excursions, car rentals, flights and vacation packages. Please read these general conditions carefully and make sure you understand their content before making the reservation.
These conditions are applicable to all reservations made with Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. as well as to all those for whom you make said reservation. Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. acts as an agent on behalf of and on behalf of the accommodation establishments, tour companies, car rental companies and airline chains provided on this website. Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. reserves the right to modify these general conditions at any time without the need for notification or prior notice, therefore, the provision of this service has a limited duration at the moment in which the User is connected to the web page or to any of its the services that are provided through it. By making the reservation, you accept that you have read, understood and accepted these general conditions. If there is any element of these general conditions that you do not fully understand, or you have any doubts or questions, please contact us.
- You only have to complete the sections indicated in the reservation section of this website to make the reservation, and make the payment of the corresponding amount. From the moment of making the reservation, the conditions of expenses for cancellation will come into force. Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. will provide you with a voucher that you must print and present at the hotel upon arrival, at the car rental office, to the person in charge of the booked excursion, at the check-in counter of the airline chain. It is essential that you check that all the details of your reservation are correct on the voucher that you will be able to print.
- In the event that you make the reservation for two or more people, the person who makes the reservation must be authorized to represent all those on behalf of whom they have made the same, as well as accept the responsibility derived from the payments made in name of these people, including cancellation fees or charges derived from rectifications or modifications. Likewise, you must inform all those on whose behalf you have made the reservation, of the details of the reservation, as well as any other relevant information. Make sure that all the personal data provided during your reservation must be correct and truthful.
- The User declares that he is of legal age, that is, he is at least 18 years old and has the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and to use this website in accordance with the General Conditions set forth herein, that he understands and understands In its whole. If you are under 18 years of age, and you travel without your parents or legal guardians, they must assume the responsibility derived from this reservation, as well as all the obligations and expenses derived from it.
The terms and conditions of each service (prices, products, availability, cancellation or modification of the reservation conditions) have been established by the providers. Included services:
- The accommodation and food regimen that appears in the reservation confirmation that is delivered to the consumer at the time of signing it.
- The rates or taxes of hotel establishments, excursions, transfers / assistance from the hotel-airport or vice versa or other similar or other services that appear on the voucher are included.
- Other services such as excursions or optional visits, additional charges for the room, meals and tips for services, charges that hotels or apartments establish by virtue of hammocks, sports equipment to play tennis, bicycles, etc. and any others, deposits that are requested in the hotels or apartments in which the reservation has been made that do not appear in the voucher are not included.
For the payment of your selected products we offer the following ways:
- At the time of booking you must pay the total price using any Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card to make the payment, direct deposit into the account is also allowed in exceptional cases.
- We also inform you that the confidentiality of your data is guaranteed, given that we use the most advanced technology of the moment to prevent third parties from having access to it. Payment for any extras (for example, mini bar, food, telephone, etc.) must be made directly to the accommodation, at the time of departure.
- Once your confirmation has been received, Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. undertakes to provide its clients with all the contracted services in the best possible way. In the event that the number of people changes, the price of the product can be calculated to the new number of people (in the case of accommodation and packages) For example, in the event that the number of people for whom it is carried out is reduced the reservation, a vacancy occurs and consequently each one of those who maintain their reservation can pay a surcharge. In the event that you wish to make any changes during your stay at the destination, such as extending your holiday stay in said accommodation, the request to extend the reservation period will logically be subject to the availability of the accommodation at that time, and you must pay the extra amount. In case of cancellation or modification of your reservation, a charge will be applied that will be higher the later you communicate said change or cancellation (in the case of accommodation and packages) To cancel a confirmed reservation you must notify us in writing by e-mail, mail or online through the person in whose name the invoice was made.
- If the client gives up the use of the contracted excursion/activity and the cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the start of the same, he will be obliged to pay 50% of the amount of the excursion in accordance with the AAVV regulations of 26 February 1963. If the client gives up the use of the contracted excursion/activity and the cancellation is made up to five days before the departure of the excursion, 100% of the amount of the excursion will be refunded. In case of forced withdrawal (illness, proving force majeure, etc.) 100% will be returned provided that it is justified with documentation. The organizing company is not responsible for possible changes due to weather conditions. If you wish to change hotels or other contracted products, please contact our administrative department who will inform you of the cost associated with this situation.
- All users, without exception (children included), must carry their corresponding personal and family documentation in order, be it a passport or D.N.I., according to the laws of the country or countries they visit. It will be at their expense when the trips require it to obtain visas, passports, vaccination certificates, etc. Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. declines all responsibility in the event that the granting of visas is rejected by any authority, due to particular causes of the user, or their entry into the country is denied due to lack of the required requirements.
- The consumer is informed, in compliance with the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, that at the time of formalizing the contract we advise him to take out assistance insurance that covers repatriation expenses in the event of an accident, illness or death.
- The cases of force majeure refer to (but are not limited to) fires, extreme weather conditions, earthquakes, accidents, epidemics, government decisions, war, war treaties, civil unrest, terrorist attack or any industrial or commercial action in to the detriment of Tenerife Excursion Travel SL.
- Despite having supervised all our products, it could happen that the service is not to your complete satisfaction. In this case, you must notify the reception of the accommodation, the car rental office, in charge of the excursion to try to solve the problem. If the problem cannot be resolved in this way, you must notify Tenerife Excursion Travel during your stay. In case of claims of other contracted products, you must notify Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. directly during your stay.
- The information provided on the website is provided by the suppliers and by Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L..
- You will be responsible for the behavior of the members of your group during your stay. The accommodation provider reserves the right, at any time, to terminate your stay or that of any member of your group for inappropriate conduct. In that case, the cancellation charges will be applied in full and no refund will be given. In addition, the supplier is not obliged to pay any compensation or bear any costs or expenses that you may incur due to the early termination of your stay for the reasons detailed in this paragraph. If your actions, or those of any of the members of your group, cause damage, You agree to indemnify us (including legal fees) against any claim that the owner may make. Finally, you are also obliged to reimburse the provider for any damage caused, before the end of your stay.
- Although international regulations mark 12:00 noon as the point of entry and exit of a reservation, some establishments may not guarantee entry until 3:00 p.m., and departures are always made before 12:00 p.m. These general contracting conditions will be regulated by Spanish law, and the parties will submit, in case of discrepancy, to the Spanish Courts.
Acceptance of the general conditions
The client, by accepting the general conditions of the contract, grants facility to the company Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. to the sending of commercial communications, with the recipient (client) having the power to revoke at any time the consent given to the receipt of commercial communications.
These general conditions will be interpreted and applied in accordance with the provisions of Spanish law.
The company Tenerife Excursion Travel S.L. Despite the general contracting conditions, you may establish particular and/or isolated clauses or conditions for the provision of certain types of services.