The Allez Race name says it all it's a bike begging to be ridden at top speed. Its E5 aluminium frame features Smartweld technology and full monocoque Tarmac carbon fork, and is partnered with a Shimano 105 drivetrain to make sure you're always riding as fast as possible.
- Race-inspired, smooth-welded, fully-manipulated E5 Premium Aluminium frame with Smartweld technology and tapered headtube is light and fast
- Tarmac Comp full monocoque FACT carbon fork with tapered steerer is super light with great torsional rigidity for high-speed handling
- AXIS 2.0 wheels provide semi-aero performance with lightweight rims and strength to keep you rolling fast with Specialized Espoir tyres
- Shimano 105 STI shift levers provide crisp shifting to ensure you're always in the right gear
- Minimalist, high-performance Body Geometry Toupe Comp Gel saddle with Cr-Mo rails, flat profile, and generous padding for long rides and explosive efforts